Aspire2pure tanning solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mary C

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone on here used this range, and if so, what were the results like. I'm totally new to tanning, and am literally going through the list at the back of "Walking in Sunshine" and seeing what people are saying about the different brands. However, I can't find any links on here for this particular brand. Any comments would be appreciated :confused:

Haven't heard of that brand but there are lots of threads on here about samples (many of them free too!). I'm interested to hear what you think of the Walking in Sunshine book. I got my extractor from Samantha Whitehead and wondered about ordering a copy of the book but decided against it in the end. Was that a good decision???

I got the book as part of my training, but I'm not sure I'd have spent £25 on it if it wasn't part of the package. Saying that, there is oodles of information in there, lots of troubleshooting advice, marketing ideas. Sam certainly knows her stuff, but it is biased towards airbrushing, as that is Sam's preferred method. Again, tho, there is plenty of sound advice regarding HVLP machines, but some of what is said in the book, I've since found contradicted by suppliers of other systems.
I do use it to refer back to, A LOT, but that's probably just me being OCD about the subject!

Thanks Mary i was wondering if i was missing out on something by not buying the book! lol Re: samples - here are the ones i've managed to get for free - xen-tan, la tan, vani-T, tan trick, A-tan. I also got some off Siennna X & nouvatan but can't remember if they were free. If you browse the threads on this forum i think you'll find that nouvatan & sienna x get rave reviews. Just get as many samples as you can and find the one that works for you the most. x

Hi, has anyone on here used this range, and if so, what were the results like. I'm totally new to tanning, and am literally going through the list at the back of "Walking in Sunshine" and seeing what people are saying about the different brands. However, I can't find any links on here for this particular brand. Any comments would be appreciated :confused:
Try google as a search engine :wink2:

Thanks Mary i was wondering if i was missing out on something by not buying the book! lol Re: samples - here are the ones i've managed to get for free - xen-tan, la tan, vani-T, tan trick, A-tan. I also got some off Siennna X & nouvatan but can't remember if they were free. If you browse the threads on this forum i think you'll find that nouvatan & sienna x get rave reviews. Just get as many samples as you can and find the one that works for you the most. x

Thanks for that Jules, I've tried some of the ones you've mentioned, but there's a couple on your list that I haven't tried, and I'll give a go. :biggrin: xx

Try google as a search engine :wink2:

Done that, but there is literally no reviews on there, except "testimonials" on their own website and my link on here :confused:.

Latest posts

Back