Assessment card

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keatos7

Reaction score
Hey guys me again, I’m 3 assignments away from completing my nail course, for my final assessment I have to mount my nails onto what they have called a ‘card’. what did everyone else attach theirs too and what did you use to attach them? Much appreciate! 😃

Is this an online course?
I think you’ll need to ask your course tutor as all my training was in person 1:1 so it was done using a training hand or on live models so I’ve no idea about attaching them to a card, sorry.

Maybe something like this? Etsy

So a literal piece of card, with the nails secured to it with double sided tape?

If you only need to do one set, I'd use some recycling scrap and cut out a clean white piece. Maybe a birthday card or something? Saves you ordering a pack of expensive card that you only need one of.

Maybe something like this? Etsy

So a literal piece of card, with the nails secured to it with double sided tape?

If you only need to do one set, I'd use some recycling scrap and cut out a clean white piece. Maybe a birthday card or something? Saves you ordering a pack of expensive card that you only need one of.
Great thankyou for your help! I’ll do that ☺️

Use mounting tape, you can get it on ebay or amazon. Regular card will do, but I would use white as this will make your nails stand out.

Latest posts

Back