Assignment problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SophLou

Reaction score
So, I am in the middle of an assignment and I just don't know how to word my answer out to this question. There's nothing online to say what the legal problems are and im just a bit stuck...

Question: Should you bruise a nail of a minor whilst carrying out a treatment without parental consent, what legal problems could occur?

Nowhere has info on this. I'm assuming fines and loss of business?

Who would fine you??? Do you have a governing body in NI that can impose fines?
We certainly don't in the UK, but not sure about your regulations in NI

Your insurance may be interested though

So, I am in the middle of an assignment and I just don't know how to word my answer out to this question. There's nothing online to say what the legal problems are and im just a bit stuck...

Question: Should you bruise a nail of a minor whilst carrying out a treatment without parental consent, what legal problems could occur?

Nowhere has info on this. I'm assuming fines and loss of business?
You need to be focusing on the safeguarding aspect in your answer. That a minor should be with a consenting parent or guardian with a signature and also talk about insurance and the implications of not following the code of practice for nails. Bad reputation, possible pay out for damages if a parent took it further. It’s more about safeguarding children though than the bruised nail. Hope that helps

Potentially, a criminal charge of assault.

Well in my opinion that is a bit of a loaded question . You should NOT be doing a minor without parental consent ;)

Latest posts

Back