assignment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leahminnis

Reaction score
hi everyone
can anyone help i need to find out the key ingredients for all the products that are used within a treatment. can anyone help

That would all depend on what the treatment was and what products are been used ???

That would all depend on what the treatment was and what products are been used ???
the question says

list products used within a treatment.there benefits and effects:identify the key ingredients of each

the question says

list products used within a treatment.there benefits and effects:identify the key ingredients of each

It is still the same answer.

I think your tutors have been very clever here by chosing this question as it means that no-one on here can give you the answer. It all comes down to the treatment you choose and the products that you use, so I think you are on your own on this one.

ok then what are you training in?

Your course books will give you the answers to this question,
as for the key ingredients read the containers your products are in or go to the web site that provides them,
they will have an explanation of what their products do hth
sorry hun but we are not allowed to give you the answers only point you in the right direction to find them

thats ok thanks

try an msds sheet. All the ingredients will be on it

i'm trying to do this assignment today also.

we've already had homework on key ingredients.
though it still confuses me.

my tutor said that the first ingredient that is listed on the packaging of the product is the key one, but i'm sure the assignment would need more than just that one ingredient?

Latest posts

Back