Assistance please... i'm an out of date ex hairdresser!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleMinkyMoo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been out of the hairdressing industry for 11 years now but still do the odd bit of colour for friends and family, oh and on myself.

I once used a technique to achieve an under colour and cant remember the sectioning pattern (simple as it was). I remember sectioning off either a triangle or diamond shape along the partin (colouring dark) then taking a small section on either side of the top section (colouring blonde) then colouring the rest of the hair dark also achieving mostly dark hair with slight blonde showing through the top section.

Could someone remind me of the sectioning pattern? I am hoping to use this technique tonight (Thursday 4th Sept).

Thank you in advance for your help x:biggrin:

not sure if this is what you mean, but when i do a darker colour underneath i section it off using a zig zag pattern, that way you don't get a block line, hth

oh not sure that link works......its under hair tutorials, wella techniques posted by jronbinson................think u want the star technique hth!

Latest posts

Back