Association membership - is it worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fozzyo

Reaction score
Since initially qualifying back in 2002 I have only joined one association for a year (and that was a big disappointments despite promises). Are you a member of any professional associations, and do you feel you get Value for Money from your annual membership fee?

Have to admit I've never really seen what I get for money, just wondering what you guys feel.

Mat xx

Since initially qualifying back in 2002 I have only joined one association for a year (and that was a big disappointments despite promises). Are you a member of any professional associations, and do you feel you get Value for Money from your annual membership fee?

Have to admit I've never really seen what I get for money, just wondering what you guys feel.

Mat xx

Yep, I'm a member of a professional association and I got a free pen!!!! :green:

The first year after i qualifed I was a member of a certain association, but I felt that really it was a rip - off, I didnt seem to get alot for the almost £100 a year (except insurance, that you can get for £40), and now just have normal public liability insurance. I certainly didnt see any benefit to it, others may disagree but thats my opinion.:)

I am not a member of any at the moment purely because I didn't think as others have proved that you got much for your money. I do get my insurance through professional beauty and get an occasional mag from them (well at least I think it is from them).

Latest posts

Back