At home tanners what do you call your room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
Im in the process of getting my room set up to do my tanning from home and mobile.
However i will still advertise mobile but also want to advertise that im "at home"

But since i will only be offering tans and hollywood toes and fingers what do i class it as?

Ill still use my business name
But do i call it a "at home"

>Tanning Salon
> TanningStudio
>Just A salon
> Tanning Room

etc etc what do you call yours ? Need Ideas Help!!!

I'd call it 'tanning room'.. I think this still sounds professional. Local salons in my area have separate rooms for tanning and they also call them tanning rooms. Perhaps even painting it and calling it 'the green room' or something! just an idea !xx

Im in the process of getting my room set up to do my tanning from home and mobile.
However i will still advertise mobile but also want to advertise that im "at home"

But since i will only be offering tans and hollywood toes and fingers what do i class it as?

Ill still use my business name
But do i call it a "at home"

>Tanning Salon
> TanningStudio
>Just A salon
> Tanning Room

etc etc what do you call yours ? Need Ideas Help!!!

I do nails and tanning and I call my room my studio, have no reason why, I just liked it :)

I say at home in my spare room lol common as me lol x

Im liking salon and studio ..........:wink2:

Does anyone have anything different ?

I like studio it sounds like your not making it something it's not but still sounds professional!!

Yeah and studio is associated with "in the home isnt it?" like artists have home studios and photographers?

or im thinking Treatment Room?

I use my business name but on my website state that i am a home based salon

Latest posts

Back