At what point do you block clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty belle19

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Currently having an argument with myself and wondered what your opinions are. I have a client who has messaged various times on Facebook, long story short she’s the rudest most abrupt person I’ve come into contact with (you know, the ‘how much?’ type) Anyway, every time she messages she also asks loads of questions back and forth but not so much about the treatments but things such as ‘well are you trained or am I the guinea pig?’ When I politely replied that I’m fully qualified with 15years experience I get message saying ‘oh have I offended you?’ like she enjoys it. More recently I did a competition and she commented right at the top of the winners post that it was clearly a fix and a load of rubbish!! I was gobsmacked so assured her that I use a generator to pick a winner (mindful of the fact that all of my clients can see her accusation and hurt that someone I’ve not even met would slander me) and yet again she commented that she ‘was just joking because her niece was the winner’ (Just to add now, her niece rolled her eyes and apologised the next time I saw her and she lives far away so doesn’t know my other clients so blocking her won’t loose me anyone) Is it just me or is that bizarre?

Last night said client sent another string of rude messages asking all the same questions as she had in our last conversation which was written above in the Facebook messages. I’m pretty sure she has absolutely no intention of ever coming anyway and in all honesty for the first time ever I don’t care that it’s business I just don’t want her in my house. I literally spent half of my evening replying to her and then she’s not messaged to confirm a day and I just know I’ll hear nothing and then a ‘how much?’ In another couple of months.

Problem I’m having I’ve never blocked anyone in over 2 years of working from home and have been going backwards and forwards all day between the fact I feel it’s harsh but also that she’s not nice, has wasted so much of my time and I don’t want to treat her. Just her messages make me anxious and I’m not normally like that.

Would you block a client for this to save the stress or is it unreasonable?

TIA xx

I would have blocked her long ago!
It probably isn't malicious or personal, some people just don't cope well with day to day stuff.

As above Just simply block her no reasons no excuses ....don't get into an argument, no discussions just block.

a5ff60e4ff83fd4dc9c1625d86870c14.jpg

Latest posts

Back