Athena 7 minute Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corinnelouise

Reaction score
Hi I am not a skin geek (am nail geek) but wondered if anyone here new of the Athena 7 minute lift, the girls at work here (not in a salon) have been talking about it and it has been in the papers. Whats your thoughts? Just wondered if it was worth a try, sorry if I am being ignorant but I am really new to all of this.:)

Thank you, I will take your lead sorry I have just realised that I am asking advice about a non-professional product - typical newbie aye!!! Thank you for responding much appreciated xxx

It has been discussed on GMTV this morning and Dr Hilary Jones absolutely slated it. Not so much the product but the marketing of the product he totally disagreed with and said that the PR details used were totally inacurate and misleading.

He looked at the before and after photos and again poopooed them as clever marketing photos.

Will be interested to see any more reviews on this.

Thank you, I will take your lead sorry I have just realised that I am asking advice about a non-professional product - typical newbie aye!!! Thank you for responding much appreciated xxx
that,s ok hun...we were all new once!!!!!!:green: xxxx

I'll give you the 411 on the Athena 7 minute lift. I carry this product in my salon in Saint Augustine, FL. First I got some samples in and tried it out on myself, staff and clients. We were amazed with the results and I presold 8 jars of the product before ever ordering it. We've sold over $5000 worth in less than two months.

I've used the product on myself almost daily for over 2 months and can see a definite diference in the amount of depth of my wrinkles in addition to the amazing 7 minute effect. So if someone out there is claiming it doesn't work they're not using it right, never tried it or just plain lying.
Every client that has purchased the product has told me upon returning how much they love it and resold another client today as a matter of fact.

These product is so amazing in my mind that I have become a distributor for the product. I already have 6 reps and over 30 salons who have purchase this product and reordered it. Looking for more. These is no joke. I'll be happy to send anyone interested samples and an application DVD and answer any questions. 904-377-5592
My salon website is St. Augustine, Florida Day Spa & Salon-Wavy Clipper,Hair,Nails,Massage, Skin,Wax and your welcome to call me there as well.

Troy

Latest posts

Back