Attention salon owners - help needed - semi perm make up offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katie-k

Reaction score
I offer semi permanent make up. I'm currently mobile but wanting to get away from that and instead hold "clinics" in other peoples salons. I'm just wondering how to approach local salons, gyms, spas. Wondered if any of you salon owners would give me advice on how u would like to be approached? Is it something you would liek to offer as an additional service? What would you expect (payment wise) for use of your premises. What do you see as the advantages and disadvantages of having someone from outside your business offer an additional service on your premises say once a month??

Thankyou so much in advance :biggrin:

anyone? 40+ Views but no replies

Difficult to get into salon and remember you should not be mobile if you get caught you will get prosecuted. You are suppose to have a licence and for each place you work also. I just work from home and pay the yearly fee to the council. Remember carrying round sharps is bad for public health. Good luck, best to get to know the salon owner personally e.g go in and have a few treatments.

Thankyou - when I say mobile I mean non salon based but yeh my customers come to me and I'm only very new to it so only just starting out and dont have a client base (just friends and family at moment.)

I want to get in with about 8 different salons and do monthly clinics in each one. Just wonder what to say to the owner - how to sell it to them I suppose?

When I started I tried this approach and only a few wanted to know. As it turned out I would rather work from my spare room as salon were asking for a lot e.g a big cut and me to go to my lawyers and get contracts written up. I did work in some salons but much prefer my own environment, I have kept some of my clients from there over 8 years ago! I is much harder now with council regulations.

Latest posts

Back