Attitude nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I AGREE

I use Attitude nail polishes and always have, they are very good despite BEING the cheaper end of the market - i.e so what?

All I did was state my own opinion. Which is 'Attitude' is cheap, and from my own experience goes gloopy.

We all have different standards. We all have different expectations. We all have different opinions.

Not once did I name another product - so where the 'product war' thing came from I dont know! :rolleyes:

I personally mainly use Essie and Seche (love Seche Rose) - but also have a few OPI colours, and one or two China Glaze.

When I use Essie, my clients go WEEKS without even a sniff of a chip... therefore I prefer this result. It makes my clients happy - therefore I am happy :green:

You get what you pay for in this Industry. Sorry if I have offended anyone with my 'opinion'.

why would anyone possibly get offended!! This is the thing about this site. People state their own opinions about the products they try and share their own experiences its up to the tech to make his/her own mind up what he/she uses its not a personal attack just different views!! Dear oh dear! Anyway we wont get into the bucket bag!!! JOKE! I use a mixture of creative chanel OPI and attitude there great some funky colours aswell they dont go particullaly thick ive had some for ages and there ok! The white does a little bit and i find the top coat does abit aswell but ive never had any complaints go for it!!:rolleyes:

:eek: nope not offended here either - just voicing my opinion :hug:

I have always found Attitude polishs ok, good range of colours too.

Never had a problem with them myself

Im not keen on opi's new brushes i struggle to do a french but they have some gorgeous colours and i like the names.
I love the little orly minatures, because i dont want large bottles of the really obscure funky colours that hardly anyone wants but some do.
Most varnishes will last if you put them on a good base and cover with a good top coat.
I rate creative and opi equally for colours and longevity but as i said before i dont like the new opi brushes.So im with creative at mo.
I have used attitude and yes call me a polish snob if you like because i do like to use more expensive products, but apart form the snobbery i do find it goes thick.

Yeah the OPI new brushes are naff bring the old ones back!!!

Latest posts

Back