Aussie geeks salon software?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam1

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations from some of the aussie geeks who may be using salon software for their appts etc.What are you using and how is the follow up service?

I am intending to use Salon Iris. It's not Australian made, but can be set up for our GST etc. I have tried many free trials and can't find anything that compares to this one.

I can't comment on their after sales service as I am only using the free trial at the moment. It has all the features of the registered version but only holds 10 client records. It can be downloaded from their site for free and when you are ready to register your copy it transfers all your data from the trial version so no need to redo all your data.

It does everything I could possibly need and is very easy to use and set up.

Sorry I don't know the website but just Google "salon iris", that's how I found it.

Thanks for that, it is also the one I have been looking at got the trial version a little while ago, so far it looks like the one.:)

Latest posts

Back