aussie shampoo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah21

Reaction score
hi im looking for a good shampoo and conditioner as my hair feels really dry and damadged i lose a lot when i wash or brush my hair as i get it bleached about 1 every 5 mths i want to get some life back in to it as it feels fluthy and dry i want it to look and feel silky as im on a budget i was looking at the aussie range at boots just wanted to is this som ething u would recommened as ive been using nu u and pantene and mark hill which all feel the same really

I love the Aussie range, especially the 3 minute miracle.

I have used these with good results and I LURVE the smell

ausiie shampoo's and conditioners are great but whilst your hair is in need of help...as mine was a few weeks back i was recommended the k-pac range of protein shampoo conditioners and treatments by the amazing hair geeks on here and i tell you what ....what a difference from the first time i used them....my hair was bleached to a pulp (my fault).

Love Aussie and swear by the 3 min miracle!!

hi im looking for a good shampoo and conditioner as my hair feels really dry and damadged i lose a lot when i wash or brush my hair as i get it bleached about 1 every 5 mths i want to get some life back in to it as it feels fluthy and dry i want it to look and feel silky as im on a budget i was looking at the aussie range at boots just wanted to is this som ething u would recommened as ive been using nu u and pantene and mark hill which all feel the same really
Hunny~ nothing is going to make your hair feel nice again if you have been using pantene. Pantene is a shampoo with high silcones and waxes in it. This puts coat after coat of Wax on your hair therefore not allowing any conditioning treatments to penetrate.
You need to get all that wax off your hair before even trying to get it moisturized again
You can wax a floor with Pantene and strip the wax off a floor with suave. Think about it!

If you are bleaching your hair out completely, and are getting breakage ( all the hair that is falling out everyday) Then you MUST get a protein back in your hair to strengthen it. Aussie products are not going to do that for you. They are a moisture based line not a strenghtening line.

Joico Kpak line is the best for bleached hair.
Yes it is expensive but you don't use very much of it (concentrated). So it all lies in priorities..you love your hair? You want your hair to look and feel nice? Or would you rather spend those extra dollars on something else and go around with dry looking hair that is breaking off ?
Your choice.

Latest posts

Back