Aussie waxers - Bareskin wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesLondon

Reaction score
Hello to any Australian geeks!

Have any of you ever used the bareskin brand of hot wax? I'm tempted to try it but being U.K based I don't want to get something shipped over if it isn't very good! Any advice/thoughts appreciated :) xx

Never heard of it!
I use Carron or Mancine and love both. Not getting a chance to visit the trade show in Sydney this year or I'd have a look for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Never heard of it!
I use Carron or Mancine and love both. Not getting a chance to visit the trade show in Sydney this year or I'd have a look for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for your response (and lovely offer!) I wanted to try the bareskin as it has a mint scent and I'd love to use that but obviously don't want to compromise the quality of the wax. Hopefully someone across the pond can help me!

Not that particular one but I have used Caron brilliance.The waxxpress ones are supposed to be the same formula as the Caron ones.They are very nice waxes no complaints.We just always go back to Peron rigot, at the time euro blond, but now Homme.We just prefer it to a Creme hot wax.
If you order before 12 tonight you get 15 percent off.

Not that particular one but I have used Caron brilliance.The waxxpress ones are supposed to be the same formula as the Caron ones.They are very nice waxes no complaints.We just always go back to Peron rigot, at the time euro blond, but now Homme.We just prefer it to a Creme hot wax.
If you order before 12 tonight you get 15 percent off.

@gillian w do you use Perron Rigot hot wax intimate4? I like that wax for intimate waxing, so what would you say is equivalent in Caronlab as I’m thinking of trying them out.
Also any Caronlab creme stripwax that is good for eyebrow waxing that works at low temp? TIA

Never heard of it. But i can see some positive reviews about it.

Never heard of it .

Latest posts

Back