australian distributor 4 ibd?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IllumeGirl

Reaction score
i need to contact a ibd distributor in western australia, do hav one north of the river here but they are a little slow with their ordering
icon_frown.gif
i know i could order thru the net but my cards maxd out for the mo
icon_redface.gif
.even a contact for one anywhere in australia would do. please help!:sad:

I would doubt you would have more than one distributor for the range in Western Australia but why don't you email the usa company direct and ask them? Might be quicker. or PM Little Tree!! :)

thanks geeg. hav contacted usa by email few weeks ago but no reply. on the upside they finally hav my globes! :wink2:

Sorry for the delay in reply

NailEx in QLD is the importer for IBD in Australia and their number is 07 5591 8866

Otherwise in Melbourne you can contact Jai in Melbourne at Ez Nailz on 03 9464 4466

Good Luck

thanks jadey!

Hello Ladies...

I don't suppose anyone know's if there is a middle eastern distributor? I also email ibd usa but still no answer.

Also any idea's on how to find staff? I have looked in the phillipines and have found some girls who do manicure etc but as to how good they are I will have no idea until they turn up. The problem then is how to train them in time for my opening which is getting later and later...

Sorry for so many questions but im seriously in need of help!

Stressed Vicky X

Latest posts

Back