Australian Fires

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyseeker

Reaction score
I would just like to say to all the Australian geeks that I am thinking of you at this horrible time and I hope that things improve quickly and the fires are brought under control.

I was horrified to hear that some of the fires were started and re-started deliberately and I can only hope that the people responsible are caught quickly and that justice is seen to be done.

You are in my prayers.

Trish

My niece is safe but not too far from the disaster area and says it is ironic that we are covered in subzero temps and snow and they are battling deadly fires.

So true mrs C.

my thoughts and prayers are with you all in Australia xxx:hug::hug::hug:

This is an unbelievable tragedy! My deepest sympathy to all Australian friends at this awful time. xx

I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the news. So tragic. xxx

Plus the fact that they are now looking on this as criminal and murderous!

It looks so awful over there from the pictures showing on the news. Love, hugs and hoping for your safety to all our Aussie geeks. :hug::hug:

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you xxxxx:hug:

If anyone wants to make a donation to help out the people of Victoria they can do so on line through the

Australian Red Cross

Trish

To make the situation even worse (IMO), in the northern part of Australia towns have been hit with devastating flooding and rain.

I know it's pointless thinking about these things, it's just sad that all that water has caused so much devastaion in northern Australia when it could have made such a difference to the situation in Victoria (with the fires).

And a reminder to all Aussies - please shop at Coles this Friday as all proceeds are being donated to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal.

My heart and my prayers go out to all effected by this awful tragedy... :hug:

its truly terrible , my thoughts are with those in australia xxxxx

Oh I was just in tears watching a video that a man had taken of the fires, which was shown on the news, he has lost everything. :cry:

My thoughts are with all you in Australia :hug:

Latest posts

Back