Authentic mink individual lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicola23

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone know where I can get authentic mink individual lashes?? I'd prefer to use authentic rather than artificial. Found a few companies online but would rather use one recommended.

Thanks! X

DO you mean fur mink lashes?
Mind your clients, a lot of them may be allergic to fur.
Offer it as exclusive treatment, most girls would prefer thicker lashes.

Dont forget about all the cruelty to animals and stuff. I know that supposedly, mink fur is gotten from their tails, but not everyone believs that... also, these come with a right price tag :o

When i trained, we were actually told that there is no such thing as "real mink" lashes, so you really have to do your research before investing...

Jurate xx

Yes I'm quite aware of all your points as I've been having mink lashes for several months now but just wondered what the best uk suppliers are. Never mind

I've not used real mink lashes but Lash by francesca sells them.
The coats of the minks are brushed and the lashes are taken from the brush. I'd hazard a guess that the minks are kept in cages though :sad:

The coats of the minks are brushed and the lashes are taken from the brush. I'd hazard a guess that the minks are kept in cages though :sad:

Yes, once they've been skinned.

I posted a article on this! Can't post it too you as on phone but look at my posts or search mink eyelashes!
Don't think I'd like them on me, but sure some will be interested ! X

Latest posts

Back