automatic art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cha'nails

Reaction score
hi ya everyone,

i received my nails magazine, and was wondering if any one had seen the automatic art machine in action. it looks brill, probably well out of my budget but just thought it looked pretty good. does anyone know anything about it.

janx

Hi Cha'nails
I too have seen this advert in the Nails mag.

I would also be interested to hear if anyone has seen this in action?

Madeline

Hi ya

I havent received my copy of Nails magazine yet - is there a website for the machine or is it just a telephone number for contact?

thanks
Emma

hi i did a search on the name imaginail, some info come up but no prices, but at least you can have a look at the machine it looks fab, i am mobile at the moment so would be no good for me, but i am getting a shop in a couple of months so maybe something i could look at then.

Thanks Jan I will have a look at it. Sounds interesting!

Good luck with the shop!

Emma

cha'nails said:
hi i did a search on the name imaginail, some info come up but no prices, but at least you can have a look at the machine it looks fab, i am mobile at the moment so would be no good for me, but i am getting a shop in a couple of months so maybe something i could look at then.

Madeline said:
Hi Cha'nails
I too have seen this advert in the Nails mag.

I would also be interested to hear if anyone has seen this in action?

Madeline

Hi Madeline,

I've seen the automatic art machine in action at olympia in March. It's sooo clever. The demonstaration that we saw at the time was incredible - the man using the machine imprinted a crystal clear mona lisa onto an index finger!

The lady that was the model said it was a very gentle vibrating onto her finger. It's just like a printer :!: , he applied a special base coat underneath and also topcoated afterwards.

It's very clever. :)

Hope i've been some help.

Loadzahugs

Sweetcheeks said:
Hi Madeline,

I've seen the automatic art machine in action at olympia in March. It's sooo clever. The demonstaration that we saw at the time was incredible - the man using the machine imprinted a crystal clear mona lisa onto an index finger!

The lady that was the model said it was a very gentle vibrating onto her finger. It's just like a printer :!: , he applied a special base coat underneath and also topcoated afterwards.

It's very clever. :)

Hope i've been some help.

Loadzahugs

Hi it sounds great dont suppose you noticed the price??

Hi Tracey,

No sorry I didn't. :o I only watched the demonstaration, I didn't pick up any infomation.

Sweetcheeks said:
Hi Tracey,

No sorry I didn't. :o I only watched the demonstaration, I didn't pick up any infomation.

Hiya

Ah well never mind it will prob be an arm and a leg anyway!! lol

Hi Tracey,

Yeah i think you are right, it's a big machine. It has a scanner inside it i think.

Loadzahugs

Hi every1

The web site for it is (www.imaginail.com) tells u all about it. The only thing it dont tell u is the price. No surprise there, bet its a small fortune.
j x :)

jdnails said:
Hi every1

The web site for it is (www.imaginail.com) tells u all about it. The only thing it dont tell u is the price. No surprise there, bet its a small fortune.
j x :)

Hi all

found a price on an american site about $3000 us dollers so lots of £'s in england i am sure.

which american site did you see this?

hi girls just seen the machine you are talking about in my nails mag its a bit wowee!! lots of money thou!!! i know suey sells an nail art transfere kit on her web site atyourfingertips.org.uk worth having a look at!! :D hth

Hi

I actually made enquiries about the machine with IMaginail and the price was much highr here than in the US. It was around £5000 plus VAT.

Fabulous though.......

Sue
nailsbynicola said:
hi girls just seen the machine you are talking about in my nails mag its a bit wowee!! lots of money thou!!! i know suey sells an nail art transfere kit on her web site atyourfingertips.org.uk worth having a look at!! :D hth

i have the imaginail machine and paid £5000 + vat its amazing! 2,500 designs directly on to your nails within 7 mins + coats - my clients think its ace!
icon14.gif

the lady in my supliers got a nail done at scottish beauty at the weekend but its shrunk her nail extention ................. anyone else had that happen?

the nail she had done was lovely

Hiya,

Saw it and didnt like it......wont buy it.......not cos its expensive cos i dont think it is, just dont like it.....rather do hand painted and airbrushing
Amanda

nailsbynicola said:

Hi peeps, just wondered if anyone has or knows how good this nail art transfer kit is?

Hi ya Steph xx

How much do you charge clients for the art ???
Is it cost effective ???
How does it compare in price to good transferes ????
Cheers I am soooooooooo nosey lol........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back