Autumn Offers?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
I am planning to do some fantastic Autumn Offers to get attract new customers.

I think that it is a good time to target them because the weather is starting to get miserable, holidays are over and Christmas isn't here yet, so people get a bit down.

So if I can do some Autumn specials then people may decide it's time to pam0per themselves.

HOWEVER. . . . . . . . I am stuck for ideas!

Any help and advice would be fantastic!

Thanks

Victoria x :D

hi wot about a spray tan/fake tan and get free toe art , if you give em something free they think its ace , sorry i cant be more help :D

I made some gift vouchers and made an offer for my clients: a manicure and pedicure -get £20 gift voucher and spend it on any procedure (s) you want. Since than I had quite a few new clients.

Hi guys,

Thank you for the above replies. :cool:

Any more ideas fellow peeps?

Victoria x

A favorite thing we do at work for the holidays is offer an aromatherapy pedicure/manicure with essential oils like cinnamin and vanilla added to the water, and then we use a brown sugar scrub. This smells sooo yummy, and always gets people in the mood to bake holidays goodies!! Look into Milk and Honey products, they really moisturize the skin. Paraffin is always a good add on, or freebie with a service. Always stay stocked up on paraffin!! Other great essential oils are camomile, eucalyptus, jasmine, rosemary, lavender, tea tree, ylang ylang (smells heavenly), and peppermint. Tailor your own special treatment and call it "Home For the Holidays", or something cheesy like that. Decorate your salon/spa to match the season. If you can get your hands on some chocolate products, you'd be in the money!! I created a service in our spa called the Chocolate Delight Manicure/Pedicure. We have a company here that makes Chocalate Sugar scrub, and Chocolate Cake oils for massage...and I swear you just want to lick it!! So I use those in the service along with a dark brown body mud that I heat up in the microwave, and it looks like Hot Fudge!! All served with chocolate of course. Simply yummy!! I'm also looking for "pumpkin" scented products as well, I've found a mask, but that's all. Can't have holidays without pumpkins!! Have fun, and think food!!

I Just found some non-nail related items that can be retailed in the salon for the holidays. Where to get them is beyond me!! LOL!!
Holiday Cards
Gift Boxes
Ornaments
Purses
Hand Soaps
Candles
You can also offer coupons for discounted services.
Have a monthly name drawing for a client to receive a free or discounted service. Or have all or certain items in retail be put on sale.
And don't forget to decorate the salon to match the holiday.

mgloverfam said:
I created a service in our spa called the Chocolate Delight Manicure/Pedicure. We have a company here that makes Chocalate Sugar scrub, and Chocolate Cake oils for massage...and I swear you just want to lick it!! So I use those in the service along with a dark brown body mud that I heat up in the microwave, and it looks like Hot Fudge!! All served with chocolate of course.

Oh my, that sounds really hard to resist - I fancy a bar of choc now! Diya, what's the name of your supplier for the Chocolate Sugar scrub/Cake oils? You never know, maybe someone over here is running the line too (I sure hope so)...

The catalog I purchase my chocolate products from is called Universal Companies-Spa Resource Book.
The website is www.universalcompanies.com Phone 1-800-558-5571

There is no name on the bottles except the name of the product.
They have:
Chocolate Raspberry Oil
Chocolate Cherry Oil
Chocolate Mint Oil
Chocolate Cake Oil
Also, Chocolate Cake scrub
Vanilla Scrub
Tangerine Scrub
Lavender Scrub
Peppermint Rosemary Scrub.
I hope you are able to get in touch with them. The products are heavenly!
I know of some other companies that sell Chocolate, let me get back to you on that.

mgloverfam said:
The catalog I purchase my chocolate products from is called Universal Companies-Spa Resource Book.
The website is www.universalcompanies.com Phone 1-800-558-5571

There is no name on the bottles except the name of the product.
They have:
Chocolate Raspberry Oil
Chocolate Cherry Oil
Chocolate Mint Oil
Chocolate Cake Oil
Also, Chocolate Cake scrub
Vanilla Scrub
Tangerine Scrub
Lavender Scrub
Peppermint Rosemary Scrub.
I hope you are able to get in touch with them. The products are heavenly!
I know of some other companies that sell Chocolate, let me get back to you on that.
Oh STOP Diya - I've got a real sugar craving now :lol:

I will have to investigate further - I MUST get my hands on these products ASAP as I definitely need the fix now!

Ok Here It Is Geeks, The Ultimate Website For Chocolate Products:
*drumroll please*
www.soluzionespaproducts.com
They have Raspberry, Cognac, and Chocolate products.
Click on AbsoluteSpaBinge.
They have Chocolate Paraffin!!!!!!!
You can even download their catalog, and treatment instructions for free. Good Luck, and have fun!

Just bumping this one back up, I want more of you geeks to pass out with all of this chocolate!! *wink*

Does anyone know of a company that does these delicious sounding Chocolate products in England?

Ooh, you're just too cruel!!
I second the need for knowing if there is a UK distrubutor!!
They'd make a fab crimbo treatment package.

I made chocolate-scented bath melts that looked like real chocs for xmas last year and had to stop people from trying to eat them :)

x

LMAO Geri!!
I bet those bath melts were decadent!

Latest posts

Back