Autumn promotions ideas.............

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
Just wondering what autumn promotions people are doing this year (nails & skin). There was a good article in one of the trade magazines last week about seasonal business/treatment promotions which had lots of good ideas but would love to know what special offers and incentives everyone else is doing.

I want something to temp all those new clients that I know are waiting out there!:lol:

In the fall my promos include:
Themed pedis and manicures
Promos on coloured acrylic enhancements ( in earth tones )
nail art ( fall themed )
lotions and scrubs ( in scents that are fall related ,pumpkin,spice ect

Clients love this....I do it every year.....( have themed promo's ) and it gives me a little extra money / biz ....and also makes the clients look forward to something different

I remember a while ago,well it was last year i had a Sothys Facial with fig,and mulberry which was specific for the autumn season last year...how novel was that:)

Its nice to have certain smells of the season,which makes it more sensorial!

try the raw earth pedicures Debbie,they have a warming effect do they not?

I always encourage pedicures as an all year round treatment,not just for summer.

Its a shame you dont do massage yet,this is a popular treatment,as winter aproaches.

Offer a course of Eve Taylor skin treatments at a reduced price...say for a course of 4 they get the 5th free maybe?...this would be good at the lead up to christmas parties.

I wish i could be more helpful...im trying to be inspirational at the moment,but i need to think a bit more:rolleyes::lol:

I do monthly promotions and they always do well. It amazes me as all the treatments are in my brochure, but clients always say "ooooo, a new treatment"????:lol:
I did full body scrub in June, a foot and leg treatment in July, the Eve Taylor Cryogenic facial in August, and September I am going to promote Calgel colour overlays, try to ease them away from french, lol. I have also put a "Coming soon" poster up in my little salon for the new Eve Taylor collagen eye masks. I have 7 bookings already for them and I only put the poster up Friday! So its not always new treatments that I promote, I think just wording it with enthusiasm makes people want to give it a go. Good luck:hug:

When we do offers at the salon we offer things that don't cost us much to do, for instance one offer that was REALLY popular was a free back massage with every facial, it only costs you the trickle of massage oil as no other products are used and it got so many people through the doors we are thinking about running that offer again! At the moment we are offering spray tan, back massage or body polish for £10 each until the end of august and that is also going really well.
HTH
xx:hug:xx

Thanks for your ideas and comments.:hug: I need to get my thinking cap on me thinks!!:green:

Latest posts

Back