Aveda Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha1981

Reaction score
I am booking a consultation next week at my local salon, who use/sell nothing but Aveda products. I am going for a permanent colour this time (I had a semi before and it was nice). It'll be interesting to see whether the stylist can get me from my natural black colour to a chocolate shade (and without any reddish/ginger hues), with the Aveda colour, as it's more than 90 per cent chemical free. I am no professional by the way, I just find the processes interesting!

Has anyone else here had their hair coloured with a permanent Aveda colour? Were you pleased with the results?

I am booking a consultation next week at my local salon, who use/sell nothing but Aveda products. I am going for a permanent colour this time (I had a semi before and it was nice). It'll be interesting to see whether the stylist can get me from my natural black colour to a chocolate shade (and without any reddish/ginger hues), with the Aveda colour, as it's more than 90 per cent chemical free. I am no professional by the way, I just find the processes interesting!

Has anyone else here had their hair coloured with a permanent Aveda colour? Were you pleased with the results?

Hello Samantha, I've heard that they are really nice ,
but I have never used them myself ,
I only use Loreal or Wella ,
but good luck with your colour
and let us know how you get on :hug: x minky

Latest posts

Back