Aveda hair colour help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missreid

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need a bit of help please! A friend of mine has always had her colour done at an Aveda salon. The salon has now gone bust and she is very determined not to have any other colour. I am a hardcore matrix user and would never switch, but I just want to help her out. Otherwise she will have to travel miles to another salon. Does anyone use Aveda and maybe sell me a tube (I am a salon owner not a messer!) or anyone give me a bit of advice. She is adamant not to have matrix. Thanks xxx

The cera oil complex in matrix is organic! :) x

You don't have to tell me! I love my Matrix, she has had the same colour for years and will not change!x

Just bumping this up to see if anyone can help!x

Have you been online? And I know it's not the best place to go, but for a single tube eBay? Xoxo

Yeah I think that's going to have to be my next option, thank you xx

It's ok, does your warehouse sell single tubes or is this a brand that make u buy a block of colours before you can top up the range? Xoxo

I think Aveda is direct. I would think you need to make a block purchase x

Aveda colour is sold exclusively direct from the company to the salon. It is not available in any warehouses or salon supplies places. That way it stays in the hands of the professional and not the "heredressers" = "Here I am in Sally's. That must make me a professional hairdresser".

We're an Aveda salon. Do you know which colours you are looking for? There will be a mixtone (or 2) as well as a light or dark base. Maybe I can help if you give me the formulation?

:)

As the last poster stated with aveda you have the base colour 1-10 then you add the tone which come in different smaller tubes, you need the exact mixture in grams to get the correct colour, you can only get aveda from aveda, if your clients would like her hair done by aveda she will prob have to drive the extra miles. Sorry, hope you get it sorted. X

Aveda colour is sold exclusively direct from the company to the salon. It is not available in any warehouses or salon supplies places. That way it stays in the hands of the professional and not the "heredressers" = "Here I am in Sally's. That must make me a professional hairdresser".

We're an Aveda salon. Do you know which colours you are looking for? There will be a mixtone (or 2) as well as a light or dark base. Maybe I can help if you give me the formulation?

:)

Brilliant thank you. I'll find out the formulation and pm you. X

Latest posts

Back