Aveda Shampoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Hi all
I wondered if any geeks were familiar with the aveda shampoos & conditioners and could recommend which one for my hair. I have colour and bleach and its a bit on the dry side. Looking at the website there are I think 2 either Brilliant or damage remedy... although my sister has just tried the shampure from a friend at work and she says its fab and her hair is coloured.
Any advise for me from users would be greatly appreciated.

Shampure and Damage remedy are fab.
I was recomended these by a friend and she said that when you use shampure it'll feel like it's the first time youv'e ever washed your hair...
she was right it's fab.
Damage remady is the best conditioner Iv'e ever used , I can pull my fingers through my hair before i've even combed it

Hi thanks for that so would you use shampure shampoo and damage remedy conditioner?
My sister has just tried the shampure and really rates it so now Im keen to try Aveda.

I am a huge fan of Aveda and I have coloured hair and I use Damage Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair is also fine so for extra body I use phomollient. Gorgeous products.

thanks for your advice and opinions.

I use Shampure & Madder Root conditioner for my colour as it is red & I wouldn't use anything else. My hair felt brilliant after using it & still does. I have had a litre bottle since Easter last year & I'm just starting to run low.

I use Shampure & Madder Root conditioner for my colour as it is red & I wouldn't use anything else. My hair felt brilliant after using it & still does. I have had a litre bottle since Easter last year & I'm just starting to run low.
Excellent yes the shampure has been recommended and my sisters collegue has said a little goes a long way she only buys about 3 normal size bottles a year, i think I shall go down the similar route of buying the shampure then the more intensive conditioner. I think the litre bottles are good value.
thanks

Excellent yes the shampure has been recommended and my sisters collegue has said a little goes a long way she only buys about 3 normal size bottles a year, i think I shall go down the similar route of buying the shampure then the more intensive conditioner. I think the litre bottles are good value.
thanks

Where are you looking at buying from ... PM me if you want!

Ta

Aveda are lovely products, shampure is a must but have you tried blue malva. its especially for blonde or white hair and it comes in shampoo and conditioner

Hiya... I work in an Aveda salon and can definitely recommend the Damage Remedy shampoo and conditioner and once a week maybe try the DR treatment too. They are excellent products and worth every penny!

Latest posts

Back