Aveda training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monikinha

Reaction score
Hi Girls & Boys,

Have any of you trained with Aveda? I was thinking of doing a waxing and facial course with them?

What do you think?

I didn't train with Aveda but used their products at college. I was not too impressed as we found the sensitive range to have the most ingredients and to be the most irritating. Plus you can buy it in selfridges e.t.c so it's not salon exclusive. Some clients liked it though.

hmmm....ok but training?

Hi Girls & Boys,

Have any of you trained with Aveda? I was thinking of doing a waxing and facial course with them?

What do you think?
Hi there,

my very post on here whoohoo!

I bought the aveda facial & skincare training dvd off ebay - I thought it was fantastic - it was like having a tutor in ur living room only better coz you could rewind as many times as u like! I was so impressed I went on website to try to book courses however too far away from me. I have also watched Dermalogica DVD's and the Aveda one compared well. I have found everyone teaches the same basic technique but just add a few variations. I know this isn't what you asked but hope it helps a bit.

Sharon x

I had no idea that Aveda did waxing!

Again, no help! Sorry!!

Latest posts

Back