Aveda/Wella help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach.x

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have trained in aveda colour however I am looking to go self employed. Ideally I'd like to use wella kolesten. Could anybody give me any tips of how to convert aveda to wella?!

Would be great help.

Thanks guys! X

Its really easy! y/o - /3 which is gold, o/r - /34 which is gold/red, r/o - /43 is red/gold, b/g is /1, v/b or b/v b/b is either the pearl which is a blue ash /8 or the violet ash /9, and then double bases are used instead of light or dark NN! the brunette range /7 is similar to the swatch with the chocolate brown, morena brown etc. experiment with it! its fun :)

Its really easy! y/o - /3 which is gold, o/r - /34 which is gold/red, r/o - /43 is red/gold, b/g is /1, v/b or b/v b/b is either the pearl which is a blue ash /8 or the violet ash /9, and then double bases are used instead of light or dark NN! the brunette range /7 is similar to the swatch with the chocolate brown, morena brown etc. experiment with it! its fun :)
Thank you !!! You've made this really clear for me to understand! I am looking forward to experimenting with the colour! ☺️

Would you say that wella bases are slightly lighter than aveda bases?

I used a base 4 on my friend hair ( wella) but would say it came out more of a base 5 ( aveda ) thanks

no
Would you say that wella bases are slightly lighter than aveda bases?

I used a base 4 on my friend hair ( wella) but would say it came out more of a base 5 ( aveda ) thanks
nooo, id say that the wella bases are usually darker! i put a wella flat 5 on my sister and was like a 4bv! the flat colours really are flat, unlike avedas warm bases

Latest posts

Back