Aveda

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmevans

Reaction score
Hi There,
i was wondering if anyone could help me please. I'm Moving to Pudsey, Leeds , west yorks and i can't seem to find an Avdea Salon. I have my hair coloured using aveda products and i really don't want to change in fact so much so i'm prepared to keep travelling the 25 miles to my current hairdresser if i have to. I have been on the Aveda website but they only have 2 salons nearby and they aren't that near the mileage is definatley wrong and they don't even have my current salon on their website so i'm not sure how upto date it is.
Anyway fingers crossed someone knows of one nearby.
Thank you

Is there a hairdresser in leeds or bradford that use aveda ?
if there is you can get a bus easily to either town hth

cant u buy the dye from the website and colour it yourself? or cant ur current hairdresser travel to you and you pay her?

There used to be an Aveda salon in Harvey Nicks in Leeds - should only be about 6 miles I think?

cant u buy the dye from the website and colour it yourself? or cant ur current hairdresser travel to you and you pay her?

not really sure this is the best way.. to advise a non professional to have a go herself, no offence but I think she is after a professional salon or hairdresser that uses Aveda products.

Latest posts

Back