Average cost for renting a nail table in Florida

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdnaples

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for renting a nail table in Florida?
I know it depends on location and city etc...I'm in Naples and although i am not qualified yet ...I"m thinking ahead ....I will qualify in Oct...i know it takes a while to be experienced but i am planning rent a table right away :) My long term goal is to have my own Nail and Beauty salon but for now i am planning on my short term goals. If i know what to expect to pay on a weekly basis i can get an idea of what to expect to pay out.

advice much appreciated :)

I think maybe there are no american nail techs on here ?

Hi, I would call around to some salons in your area and ask what their rent is. That will at least give you an idea. HTH! :)

Thanks everyone ...i will make the calls to a couple salons cause there is not hardly any here that are not Essembly Line Salons ( as i call them)

Well, I definitely don't live in Florida, far from it. But a nail table around here can go anywhere from 300-900 per month. Make a spreadsheet of your start-up expenses, and add 30% :green:

Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for renting a nail table in Florida?
I know it depends on location and city etc...I'm in Naples and although i am not qualified yet ...I"m thinking ahead ....I will qualify in Oct...i know it takes a while to be experienced but i am planning rent a table right away :) My long term goal is to have my own Nail and Beauty salon but for now i am planning on my short term goals. If i know what to expect to pay on a weekly basis i can get an idea of what to expect to pay out.

advice much appreciated :)

Unfortunately I don't live in Florida either - I was just being nosey but I wanted to wish you good luck.

I qualified on Thursday and left my 7 year call centre job yesterday. Like you I'm just going for it! I have a room rented and I'm determined (and a little scared - haha)

x

Latest posts

Back