Awkward moment, what would you do?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachsugar

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I do all types of sugaring male and female intimate for both
I have very polite young lad who comes for the full intimate he’s very hairy in the bum crack anus considering he’s barely got any hair anywhere else but this causes the issue that sometimes even after come fresh from having a shower he’s sometimes got a smelly bum I think it’s due to how dense the hair is I’m not sure how to approach this subject with him the few times it’s happened Iv basically wiped his bum with wet wipes the done the normal wash with a warm towel
I normally wear a plastic apron and long cuff gloves for men anyway as some men leak a bit and I don’t obviously want it on me but It’s not my job to clean bums it’s just he’s such a nice lad he’d be mortified if I mentioned it he was so shy nervous the first time he came
Would you continue as is or have a delicate word

Don’t be embarrassed it happens.

Habia recommends that you don’t cleanse your clients but they cleanse their own genital areas. I include the crack in this.

We have a caring position but we are not carers and regardless of hair levels and aren’t bum washers.

Before each treatment send a message asking him to show up freshly showered using soap in areas to be waxed, paying particular attention to pits, bits and cracks. That it’s important not to rush to make it as hygienic as possible for you both. Make it polite but clear. I always add some jokes in and clients like that I don’t mind talking about it and having a laugh.

Send the same to everyone. Before starting each treatment, provide a few wipes always but if they arent clean enough say ah ok would you wipe again please. To the point, not embarrassing. If they are embarrassed say dw happens more often than you’d think, just be more thorough next time and we can move on. Wipes are annoying for us in terms of smell and wax sticking but for hygiene are most effective so use cleanser after and dry the butt if still wet.

Explain one wipe for each area and to be very thorough. Eg pits bits and butts. If they are seeing poo when they clean themselves they may be alarmed and clean better at home.

It’s a common sign of a lack of self care so he may well have depression and only be showering here and there so gently ask about his hygiene routine so you can recommend appropriate after wax care (not washing in the days after a wax can lead to infection so with bums v important). Then if he is not doing it regularly enough to sound healthy you can tell him he needs to. Any depression on consult and refer him to his GP and tell him to mention the lack of hygiene self care.

Noticing lack of hygiene in any area is 9/10 because of rushing to an appt, doing a big poop before leaving and not having wipes provided/not being told to wipe. Normal people with lives and not considering they will have someone around butt that doesn’t want to smell their poop.

But always look out for that 1/10 that is neglecting themselves and isn’t getting help.

I used to be a regular for bikini waxingin a salon that left a thong, wipes, bin and cover up out. It was routine. The one day it wasn’t there and they were busy, I had legged it there off the bus, been sweaty and embarrassed and they opened the door with me on the couch with no cover up and other clients able to see me fanny. You need routine always to save embarrassment for both hahaaaa

Good idea trying make a joke of it pits bits and cracks made me laugh the awkwardness is mentioning it in the correct way I’ll leaves the wipes on the bed as the get themselves ready

I know it’s not our to clean clients but Iv always gave them a once over with a warm mit before yours to freshen them up but poo wiping is a bit to far

I think it is actually a very nice and professional way if your client comes for the appointment and you show them to the room and leave a pack of wipes and ask them to undress and give themselves a wipe and then lay on the couch and cover with a towel until you come in. That way you make it the same for everyone and it should sort any issues x

I think it is actually a very nice and professional way if your client comes for the appointment and you show them to the room and leave a pack of wipes and ask them to undress and give themselves a wipe and then lay on the couch and cover with a towel until you come in. That way you make it the same for everyone and it should sort any issues x
When I get the chance to take bookings again I’ll be leaving some baby wipes on the bed along with the disposable thongs if they use them 95 percent are perfectly clean and fresh just a few who have slight issues

Latest posts

Back