AXIOM'S WORKSHOP - Hard Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
An enourmous THANK YOU! to Andy (aka Axiom) for such a great educational workshop this morning. I am a real wax novice and have never used hot wax or hard wax and had little knowledge of either as my training only covered warm wax.

Andy is such a good educator and made the morning so worthwhile, informative and fun. It was great to meet so many geeks to. I just wish I wasn't so busy on Thursday to make his workshop that day on Male Waxing.

Anyone who wants any future waxing training, I could not recommend Andy enough - he's a star!:Love:​

An enourmous THANK YOU! to Andy (aka Axiom) for such a great educational workshop this morning. I am a real wax novice and have never used hot wax or hard wax and had little knowledge of either as my training only covered warm wax.​

Andy is such a good educator and made the morning so worthwhile, informative and fun. It was great to meet so many geeks to. I just wish I wasn't so busy on Thursday to make his workshop that day on Male Waxing.​

Anyone who wants any future waxing training, I could not recommend Andy enough - he's a star!:Love:​

i second that, thanks Andy, a great morning!:hug:

Have to second you on that, Andy was kind patient and very good at what he does. He is like a walking textbook bless him but passionate about his field and it shows in his techniques and his teaching. Congratualtions on an excellent workshop Andy and dont need to wish you luck for the future cos your a star already x

ps was excellent to see you all especially my fav Essex geeks

I am absolutely gutted that I couldn't attend but was quite poorly last night and there was no way I could attend. I am hoping I will be able to go to another workshop if I have had my surgery by then!

I am glad you all had a fab day and sorry that I couldn't make it to meet you all.

Andy, please keep me in mind for the next one you run, I really do want to be there -unless of course you fancy a trip up to Manchester!

Keep us all up to date with your dates for any future classes Andy, i am sure you will be fully booked for them all
I cant wait to come to one of your classes

I am even more jealous now * off she goes stamping her feet*

Thanks a lot oh master of the wax, we bow down to you lol.

It was a super duper workshop full of information, fun, mad geeks and screaming geeks (you know who i mean).

It was a pleasure to put names to faces and you were a friendly bunch. Cant wait for the next one.

Keep up the good work Andy you were awesome and im sure all your courses will be you are a born trainer.

Take care and speak soon

Wax on girls and boys !!!

Thanks a lot oh master of the wax, we bow down to you lol.

It was a super duper workshop full of information, fun, mad geeks and screaming geeks (you know who i mean).

It was a pleasure to put names to faces and you were a friendly bunch. Cant wait for the next one.

Keep up the good work Andy you were awesome and im sure all your courses will be you are a born trainer.

Take care and speak soon

Wax on girls and boys !!!

Actually, one screaming Geek and one catholic/singing/ geek!!!!:wink2:

It was sooooo nice to be in a room full of people that really were interested in what they were there to do and having fun as well !!!!!

The best kind of course ever lol

Thanks soooo much for this mornings workshop. I loved every moment of it , shame it wasn't longer!!
Andy's a true pro' in the waxing arena. Although my college tutor was good, she definatly wasn't upto date with her contra-indication knowledge, I learnt soooo much in such a short space of time, i can't wauit for the next one

Thank you all so much for your kind comments, and also for the lovely card and gift - I really wasn't expecting anything and was very touched by your thoughtfulness. :Love:

It was fantastic to meet you all, I had a real blast working with everyone and thank you for making me feel at ease (I was so nervous putting that first wax strip on in front of so many watchful eyes, lol!). Oh, and the screaming just made it all the more entertaining!! :wink2: :lol:

I hope you all found the journey worthwhile - I'm really keen to improve things for future courses, so if anybody has any suggestions feel free to send me a PM or post on here. I agree that the practical bit needs to be a bit longer - it went so quickly!!

I will be posting a summary of some of the tips and tricks we shared on the Hot Wax thread over the next few days, but as always if anybody has any questions in the meantime, you know where to find me! :D

For those that couldn't make it, you were very much missed but I hope to have the chance to meet you before long :)

Thanks again folks, I hope to see you all again soon! :hug: :D

Andy xx

Thank you Andy... it was great!
And my nostrils feel fab :D

Zo zo- how about your ears?

Thankyou Andy for a great workshop, you are definitley a natural at the instructional process and very knowledgeable too. i thoroughly enjoyed the day and am 'eager' to try it out when the order arrives.
Thanks again
April xx

He he, yes, I had forgotten about the ear, feels a bit oily but otherwise fine :green:

Ooops, yes I did rather overdo the oil (and sorry about ripping half your scalp hair out too!!) :D

Thankyou Andy

My perception of hard wax changed immensely.For the positive i mean:D

I cant believe Rich got out of his back wax....and there was he watching my girlie bits being waxed:suprised:

I can see that training and education is your vocation.:Love:

It was an excellent afternoon, I thoroughly enjoyed it and learned an incredible amount. It's done wonders for my confidence with hot wax too. Having an enthusiastic trainer makes all the difference. Andy, you are obviously passionate about your work and it shows.

Roll on the next one, I say.

Thanks to all the afternoon geeks for making it such fun too!!

Just got home!!:zzz: Tired!!

But soooo worth it. Andy you were wonderful, thankyou:Love::Love::Love:

Great to meet some Geeks too.:green:

My husband still won't let me wax his nose hairs though.....:rolleyes:

Thank you Andy... it was great!
And my nostrils feel fab :D

??????????? Whats going on?:p
Gutted I couldnt make it!

Latest posts

Back