Axioms's wax workshops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
This guy is a star. I don't do waxing (yet) but I think it is really great what he does to help other geeklets. :lol::lol:

Love that man:hug::hug::hug:

Gotta agree, Andy is a star :hug:
Up north next please xx

Couldn't agree more!!! I went on the first waxing workshop and it was not only interesting and informative, but fun too. Andy, you're a star. Thank you for taking the time to educate us all in the finer arts of hair removal.:)

I agree 100% with you Adele,
i haven't met the guy yet but i cant wait, there isn't many that would be kind enough and go out of their way to offer training for free like he does,
there's definitely a place reserved for him in heaven
(no I'm not a bible basher lol )

I haven't met him either, but I don't need to to to know how terrific he is:lol:

I haven't met him either, but I don't need to to to know how terrific he is:lol:

Couldn't agree more, he is one of the kindest people I have ever been fortunate enough to encounterxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I have learned so much from Andy he truly is my Waxing Guru:hug:

i cant wait till he gets his bum up here , and i finally get to meet him :green: plus i will be a zillion times better at waxing bikini lines after one of his classes :lol:

i cant wait till he gets his bum up here , and i finally get to meet him :green: plus i will be a zillion times better at waxing bikini lines after one of his classes :lol:

Couldn't agree more Dee.

I wanna be in my mates fan club too :D :Love:

:o Thank you all for your lovely messages, I'm very moved and humbled by such kind words (and have a lovely tingly feeling inside!)

I have a real passion for waxing and if I can help people enjoy their work as much as I do then that's what it's all about. As I said to Adele last night, I genuinely enjoy what I do and it's a pleasure to help where I can. Plus I get to meet lots of fantastic and talented Geeks on my travels, which is always a bonus!

So thank you, fellow Geeks, for making it such a joy, and I hope to meet lots more of you on the Geeky Waxing Roadshow!! :lol:

:hug:

Just wanted to thank Andy for a great afternoon yesterday, I really enjoyed the session and I feel so much more confident in my waxing abilities and know that if I make a mess it doesnt matter.

I have not posted a picture of the gaping wound Andy left me with on my leg to save his blushes!! lol:lol:

Thanks again Andy, I have ordered my kit this morning and can't wait to literally get stuck in, prepare for lots of follow up questions.....

Sam x

He is luvverly!!!!!:green:

Fantastic teacher, very patient and generally a jolly nice chap!:hug:

I learnt lots when I went to the workshop in London and would recommend that every one goes o none of his courses if they get the chance.

Latest posts

Back