Axxium geeks help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
hellp. i was wondering if any axxium peeps have any photos of the gettin piggy with it axxium on a nail or swatch. i have it in the regular polish but i just dont like the silver glitter in it. but i think all the axxium glitters are more attractive then their regular polish versions.

on a seperate note. im thinking about getting yodel me on my cell....but i like the axxium colours that are full when applying like the reds, russian navy, lincoln etc. i really dont like the wishy washy colours that you really have to build up like brizbane bronze and you'll come back ya hear. can anyone tell me what this one is like. on the pictures of the pot it looks like its shimmery like meet me at the star ferry but i dont find the pot images very reliable. hope somoone can help. thanks as always

Hi
I've got a pic of the muppets collection on a nail wheel but not sure how to add it on here. Will try my best to do it but don't hold your breath!!!! :)

Well i've given up trying to upload a photo onto here so i've uploaded it to an album in my profile. If you go to my profile the pictures there in the muppets collection album but i cant remember which colour is which as i sold all my axxium muppets. Hope that helps :)

Thank you i have had a look. X anyone have the answer to part two?

Latest posts

Back