Aztec nails-need help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I've been asked by a client to do Aztec nails. She's due for an infil Saturday and has requested bright colours under her design. She wants about 4 colours then the pattern and a different one on each finger. I told her this will take me about 2hrs to do and yes I am charging her more but can anyone give me some quick ideas for patterns etc. please

Triangle, zigzags strIght lines and dots.... Once you have an idea in mind it's actually much easier than it looks. Instagram is great for inspiration.

If you want to stamp I have a great plate from moyou, it's the artist plate 07 or there's the explorer plate collections which are very Egyptian inspired xxx

If you haven't already joined join pinterest there's lots of aztec designs on there.

Another one for Pinterest. It's brilliant x

I would look into getting some transfers for the zig zag outlines and then paint in the colour, e.g. black transfer outlines, or different colours. Quicker for you but still has a touch of the freehand when you add colour. What may be even better is to pain the colours you want on the nail first and then place the zigzag/patterned transfer on top!

Latest posts

Back