Azulene clean & easy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
HI, do any of you use this wax in the roller system? I purchased it due to the fact that it is suppose to work well with sensitive skins. But I am finding it quiet a difficult wax, doesnt heat up as well as my others, and I dont think it grabs the hair that well.

Could just be down to the way I do it, but dont have trouble with my other stuff. Are there any tips you can give me with this wax or has anyone else had any difficulties?

Also how long should it "roughly" take to do the list below in one go?

1/2 Leg Wax
Bikini
Underarm
Eyebrows
Top lip

Thanks

HI, do any of you use this wax in the roller system? I purchased it due to the fact that it is suppose to work well with sensitive skins. But I am finding it quiet a difficult wax, doesnt heat up as well as my others, and I dont think it grabs the hair that well.

Could just be down to the way I do it, but dont have trouble with my other stuff. Are there any tips you can give me with this wax or has anyone else had any difficulties?

Also how long should it "roughly" take to do the list below in one go?

1/2 Leg Wax
Bikini
Underarm
Eyebrows
Top lip

Thanks

I have used this wax but only because it came with my clean & easy kit. I never replaced it. Have a look at Salon System roller cartridges (Beauty Express or Ellisons) they are about half the price and it is a fab wax, it's honey wax but with a creamy consistency. I actually use pot and spatula myself, but if I was using roller I would definitely buy the Salon System wax.

With regard to timing, I would allow an hour and a half, it may not take that long, it would depend how much they want off the bikini, but waxing and timing is a very personal thing, some of us are fast and some of us are not so fast :)

I dont like the azulene wax or many of the others in the range the best i think is the normal honey wax.I refill the cartridges anyway with a honey wax that looks like its in a milk carton by salon system.I heat the carton in my pot wax holder,or you could microwave it,and pour it in.

Hi there, if you want a good wax for sensitive skin try Hive tea tree roller system. I have been using that for 5 years now and never had any problems. For the pot system try Oritree tea tree. It is very expensive, but I think worth every penny.

For wax treatments listed, depending upon what type of bikini wax, I would allow about 60-70 mins.

Hope this helps.
Elaine

Thanks again for the info. I think I am about right with my timing then.

Gillian, never thought to decant wax into the roller cartridge. Did you clean the cartridge, before adding a different wax, to get rid of the last little remains of the previous wax, or as it would only be abit that was in there let it mix?

I shall check out that other salon system (milk carton) wax.

Also when buying different cartridges from a different system to your wax heater, do they all fit. Dont want to buy a different cartridge and it wont fit in my machine. My machine is one of the old Clean and easy cartridge system.

Cant think what actual one it is, but the slots go in this order

leg bikini face face bikini leg

thanks, hope you all have a good weekend

Also when buying different cartridges from a different system to your wax heater, do they all fit. Dont want to buy a different cartridge and it wont fit in my machine. My machine is one of the old Clean and easy cartridge system.

I am not aware of any suppliers other than C&E making the smaller cartridges, i.e. bikini and face size.

Also, I can tell you that there are definitely leg roller cartridges available that DO NOT fit the C&E machine.

In fact I'm sure Salon Systems make two sizes of leg rollers, how confusing is that.

However, the Salon System ones that are honey and come in a 12 pack definitely fit the C&E and the Hive machines, and the C&E and Hive leg rollers are also interchangeable.

HTH's :hug:

Thanks again for the info. I think I am about right with my timing then.

Gillian, never thought to decant wax into the roller cartridge. Did you clean the cartridge, before adding a different wax, to get rid of the last little remains of the previous wax, or as it would only be abit that was in there let it mix?

I shall check out that other salon system (milk carton) wax.

Cant think what actual one it is, but the slots go in this order

leg bikini face face bikini leg

thanks, hope you all have a good weekend

No, no need to clean out cartridge.You can always empty one into the other if some are running low.I fill the tiny ones up from the bigger ones and only refill the big ones.You can put any wax in them ive even used cream.Not tried sugar wax though.Just be aware that the waxes will have different melting temps so not a good idea to have say cream in your big ones and honey in small ones as the temp wont be right for both.Best to have same wax in each one.

Latest posts

Back