B&B in brighton?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
help needed urgently from any geeks in brighton!
hubby is treating us to a weekend away.
sat night we r going to see paul weller in brighton, and sunday we r going to see pink in bournmouth!:lol:
he has only just won the tickets on ebay, so its all last minute.
we have been trying for 24hrs now to book somewhere near to the brighton center on sat night, but absolutely everywhere requires u to stay for 2 nights:irked:
if anyone knows of a B&B or hotel that doesnt need a 2 night stay, please let me know
x

Liza - you won't find anywhere in Brighton for one night, come a little further West and try Hove. There are hundreds of B&B's in Hove and it's just a short cab ride to Brighton (5 mins max to Brighton Centre) or you could catch one of the new Tuk-Tuks :D

If you don't fancy that have your tried the Travel Lodge website, I think they've got on right in the centre of town (if it's not a Travel Lodge, then it's a Premier Inn or one of those groups). A bugger to park but right slap bang in the middle of the shopping centre and about 5 mins walk from the Brighton Centre.

HTH

Edited to add: Forget the Premier Travel Inn, it's booked. I'm still looking for a B&B for you

I satyed at the Imperial in Hove two weekends ago. Was £100 for a double on Saturday night incl a good breakfast. A bit pricey I guess but was pretty good and Brighton/Hove does tend to be a bit expensive at the w/ends. Its just back from the seafront so ideal for strolls down the prom!!
The Imperial Hotel, Brighton and Hove, England

thank u loads for your efforts:hug: , ive checked out the hove guet house, but i have to call so i will do so in morn.
x

Latest posts

Back