B12 injection, does anyone else have to get them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeatherClare3

Reaction score
I'm due my regular vitamin b12 injection, and I was just wondering if anyone else gets them? ...do you get extremely tried when your due it? I feel like people think I'm exaggerating when I say how tired I feel etc.

Hiya yes I get b12 injections also and I get really tired to when due.. It's normal for that to happen you can also get cranky to. Hope you feel better soon c

Hello, yes I'm the same, I can always tell I'm due one, I get a few days of feeling good then unfortunately after I seem to get tired a lot again.

I think that's quite common from what I've been told

Hello, yes I'm the same, I can always tell I'm due one, I get a few days of feeling good then unfortunately after I seem to get tired a lot again.

I think that's quite common from what I've been told

I am due my injection will be getting Monday. I need to keep an eye on the difference in me when I get it because I don't seem to feel a big difference when I get it.

Can I ask what you ladies get it for? I have ME and although not lacking in it people with ME would benefit from it! But can't get it on NHS as not lacking xx

Hi I've recently been diagnosed (after 4 years of suffering with tiredness/passing out) yesterday I had my second B12 injection.

Your not exaggerating at all, I felt so tired during the past week I actually moved my injection forward a week because I couldn't cope. I also feel really achy after I've had the injection!

No body will understand how you feel till they experience it themselves, with this you can look so normal to everyone but feel so rubbish inside that's why many don't actually understand xx

Can I ask what you ladies get it for? I have ME and although not lacking in it people with ME would benefit from it! But can't get it on NHS as not lacking xx

I recieve them for lacking in iron (hypocobalaminemia) x

[QUOTE=JuZz'
Thank you, that's very interesting as I'm on iron tablets had test done a few months back and iron levels were low!
I'm going to mention as at new doctors now it was about five years ago I asked at old doctors.
Hope your feeling better after it xx

I have B12 injections. The tiredness is awful I have mine every 6 weeks rather that 8 x

I'm like that every day and it's been 15 years now! I'm at doctors in couple of weeks going to really beg for them, I did buy the spray for under the tongue but just not the same x

Ive had them for 13 years, 3 monthlyin docs. After ive had this baby i will be self injecting with it monthly as 3 month just doesnt work for me. Search for this group on facebook its really helpful

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408482731.260076.jpg

Ive had them for 13 years, 3 monthlyin docs. After ive had this baby i will be self injecting with it monthly as 3 month just doesnt work for me. Search for this group on facebook its really helpful

View attachment 73163

Thanks so much, I no a site I could get it off but it's only if you have a nurse who will do it for you, listening to how it's helped all you I may push it! Nothing to lose! So pleased it's helping you all xx

U can buy the injections and needles and do it yourself. All info is on that facebook group

Oh thank god I'm glad I'm not the only one!! (I work part time in an office) and lately I've been nearly falling asleep at my desk! I have to go and rinse my hands under cold water to wake myself up a bit! I'm might ask if I can get the any earlier or if the is something else I can take to help boost it up a bit! xx

Latest posts

Back