BABTAC Members - I need a contact number

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hello,

Me again!!

Does anyone has a number for BABTAC???

I have called the general number 0845 065 9000 and it says they are closed, but they are meant to be able to do 24/7 phone calls, so we can call them as and when we need.

Any ideas as I need to get hold of them

Carly x

Yes thats the number I have, it says open between 8.45 & 16.45, sorry dont seem to be able to find a 24 hour number in my policy

found a 24/7 number- 0117 93 30632,thats the free legal & tax advice helpline? dont know if thats any good?

Thank you..... I have just called and there is a 3 hour delay for someone to call me back...... Just about a problem I'm having with a client..... See "Split Natural nail".... Quite a new thread

Thanks

Carly x

Hi Carly

I've left this same message for you on the BABTAC forum.

There's no specifically BABTAC line for out-of-hours (to be honest, it's never been requested before in my memory here) but our Legal and Tax helplines - which are free - are open 24/7 on 0117 933 0633. You can get any advice on any legal or tax matter, personal or business - quote your BABTAC membership number and the policy number HL/4348333.

They are very, very good, and worth a short wait.

Our Therapy helpline will give you any advice you need on treatments, contraindications, aftercare etc etc, for any therapy, during normal working hours, on 0845 065 9004. That's your best number for the problem you have.

And, of course, the office is open 08.45 to 16.45 on the main switchboard.

Not really my job, but if there's anything I can do you can mail me details [email protected] and I'll find someone, somewhere who can help.

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
Marketing Services Manager
BABTAC

Latest posts

Back