BABTAC only offering 2 month discount!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BayHealth

Reaction score
Hi All,

Wondering if I'm being really mean but like so many in business we've been hit hard financially because of COVID. I've not been able to work for 6 months of my insurance contract with BABTAC and it's due for renewal next month and they've said "due to the current crisis BABTAC has automatically applied a 2 month discount to your renewal invoice to help you through this difficult time".

I'm a bit fed up with how vague they've been with clarifying questions related to COVID restrictions, and it was almost impossible to get through to them at times. Has anyone been offered a better discount with them? Or should I stop whinging?!

Thanks in advance 😊

I thought the same. I got two months discount when I renewed last month. I’ve been with them for 20 years plus but I’m considering changing insurers

I am just in the process of renewing my insurance. I am with the FHT and have not been offered a discount. Actually though I don't expect one because they have worked their socks off in keeping us all up to date in some very difficult circumstances.
There's updates almost daily and I am happy to remain with them.

I'm sorry you haven't had a good experience, but they really should know about their lack of performance. Have you quizzed them? or is it a dead end? It just isn't good enough.

There are plenty of other insurers you could get quotes from so perhaps it's time to change
Good luck.

I thought the same. I got two months discount when I renewed last month. I’ve been with them for 20 years plus but I’m considering changing insurers
I have to say, I’m certainly looking around to see what others are offering

I am just in the process of renewing my insurance. I am with the FHT and have not been offered a discount. Actually though I don't expect one because they have worked their socks off in keeping us all up to date in some very difficult circumstances.
There's updates almost daily and I am happy to remain with them.

I'm sorry you haven't had a good experience, but they really should know about their lack of performance. Have you quizzed them? or is it a dead end? It just isn't good enough.

There are plenty of other insurers you could get quotes from so perhaps it's time to change
Good luck.
Funnily enough FHT is who I’ve found most useful for regular updates and clarification, even though I’m not currently a member. They have been very helpful and I wouldn’t begrudge paying them as they’ve been so supportive of their members it seems. Time for a switch I think!

This pandemic has really highlighted how some suppliers assist those that could really need the help. I would not renew insurance until you have a definite date to work again. I gave up one of my memberships as they refused to suspend payments over Covid, I did not have insurance with them, just membership, which could not be used. So when the time came, I did not renew. Short sightedness when they could have kept a customer long-term. Everyone has to bend a bit to help out.

Latest posts

Back