Babtac or Balens insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadia Majid

Reaction score
Hi

My current insurance with balens is up for renewal and has been good so far only thing is I wanted to a md course but I have to be level 2 qualified
£80 a year legal cover included

What benefits does babtac provide they want an extra £20 for lvl add on cover and if I’ve read correct extra £ for legal cover costing me £100 the legal cover they bridge with balens anyway .

The reason I’m with balens is because I did a course with the British beauty academy in lash extensions and at the time I didn’t realise that their courses weren’t covered with a lot of insurers .

Or is there any alternative insurers

wowzers:eek::eek: I just their faq bit on their website....some one doesn't like salongeek lol:D (i've never read a brand diss anyone before especially on a faq bit!!!)

In terms of your qualification it might be wiser to do a conversion course with a more reputable company as you already have some form of training and this in the future might help with getting a more obtainable insurer.
It doesn't always cost a bomb to do a conversion course and tbh it really helps build your confidence as well. Good luck xoxo

Try Insync insurers

Have anyone heard of HJ direct

wowzers:eek::eek: I just their faq bit on their website....some one doesn't like salongeek lol:D (i've never read a brand diss anyone before especially on a faq bit!!!)

In terms of your qualification it might be wiser to do a conversion course with a more reputable company as you already have some form of training and this in the future might help with getting a more obtainable insurer.
It doesn't always cost a bomb to do a conversion course and tbh it really helps build your confidence as well. Good luck xoxo

Ohh really bid be interested to read the reviews.. was it on balens website

Ohh really bid be interested to read the reviews.. was it on balens website
it was on the British beauty academy website on the FAQ. I was pretty shocked tbh.

What about towergate?

It was the opposite for me, I had to have two insurances running as Babtac wouldn't cover some of my treatments ( particularly the acupuncture ones) but Balens would cover all treatments ( beauty and acupuncture ) for one fee. ( £125)

Latest posts

Back