Babtac ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisaowens

Reaction score
can i become a member as ive only done inhouse training with ezflowand have there certificates or do i need cityguilds nvq ?
thankyou in advance

Hi there, I am EzFlow trained and insured with Babtac.

hth:)

hi thankyou for your replys jst thought id let u know i called them and they said that they diddnt reconise my ezflow cert ! so ive had to go with axa now grrrrrrrr i was really looking forward to my scratch magazine :mad::)irked:

Hi Lisa

Fiona is right - we'd welcome you to the Association. Go to BABTAC - The Official Site of the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology and you'll find everything you need there, or call membership on 0845 065 9000 and ask for Sue or Kath - they'll sort you out!

PHILIP SWINFORD
Marketing Services Manager
BABTAC

hi thankyou for your replys jst thought id let u know i called them and they said that they diddnt reconise my ezflow cert ! so ive had to go with axa now grrrrrrrr i was really looking forward to my scratch magazine :mad::)irked:
Did you tell them that you know of other ezflow nail techs that are with them and that you had been told by their marketing services manager that you would be welcomed ?
i think you were probably talking to someone that didnt know their A**e from their EL**W.

Lisa

I am extraordinarily annoyed! I have pm'd you, and am looking into it.

If you could e-mail me your details, I'd be grateful - I'd like to talk to you and find out exactly what went wrong here.

Again, my apologies.

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
BABTAC

Copy of my e-mail to Lisa. Sometimes you have to hold up your hands and grovel a bit.

Lisa

Sorry to have taken a few days to get back to you. All I can say is that there was a mistake, but I cannot identify exactly who made it. We do recognise Ezflow, and you should have been accepted; my sincere apologies.

Anyway; as a recompense, I am happy to offer you FREE Associate Membership with BABTAC. This will give you all the benefits of BABTAC apart from insurance, including our own magazine Vitality which contains a supplement for NailTechs called NailEd.

If you take a look at our website here www.babtac.com and go to the Members Benefits page, I think you’ll see that membership means quite a bit more than just insurance and a magazine – and I hope you’ll take this free year with my compliments and, again, apologies.

Please call Membership Supervisor Kath Davis personally on 0845 065 9000, and Kath will set you up as a member.

Kind regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
BABTAC
Meteor Court
Barnett Way
Barnwood
Gloucester GL4 3GG

T: 0845 065 9003
M: 07968 886119
F: 0845 065 9001
www.babtac.com

Well done on sorting that one out Philip,
you know what they say "you just cant get the staff" lol

great isnt he ! lol gonna call mon morning to sort out yipeeeee i can advertise as babtac now :)

Latest posts

Back