Baby and toddler shampoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah7898

Reaction score
After reading a recent thread about Johnson's baby shampoo, I'd love to know what everyone else uses on their baby's and toddlers? I've always used Johnson's baby shampoo on my two and a half year old, believing that they must have to do lots of tests on baby products so that it's safe! I'm sure that amount if chemicals isn't massively harmful, but I'd still like to know what others use.. Thanks

After reading a recent thread about Johnson's baby shampoo, I'd love to know what everyone else uses on their baby's and toddlers? I've always used Johnson's baby shampoo on my two and a half year old, believing that they must have to do lots of tests on baby products so that it's safe! I'm sure that amount if chemicals isn't massively harmful, but I'd still like to know what others use.. Thanks

Hi
I have never used any Johnson's products apart from talc on my daughter who is now 3. I use green people its 98% organic & fair trade range includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash/bath bubbles, moisturisers

My sister uses Johnsons baby shampoo on her hair because she has a really irritable scalp, whats wrong with it? have i missed a thread?

Hi I don't use any johnsons products at all, I think there really bad.

I use either dr bronners baby mild 18 in 1 liquid soap or burst bees baby's hair and body wash.

I also use green people for other bits like sun cream etc.

I use Simple, it's lovely and gentle. I find Johnson's really drys my 1 year olds skin out x

I used the Simple baby range. Johnsons made his scalp teally dry plus it also strips colouring out of adults hair if dyed .. Cant be good on kids x

Simple for me too. Also like the tesco baby range x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I used these products when my 2 1/2 year old was a tiny bubba then read the ingredients and was horrified. I also assumed that they would be safe and no harmful chemicals- it's awful really. I now use either Burt's Bees, or Neil's yard remedies. There's a really good section of safe products in john lewis :)

Thanks for your answers, definitley going to switch!!

For my 4months old girl, I'm not using any shampoos or shower gels whatsoever. Just clean water. Sometimes mix the water with some herbal tea, and that's it

I use weleda childs range on my little girl. natural and safe. x

I don't have a bebe...but if I did I'd use Lush! or Burts Bees :) love that au natural...

I use to use Halo n Horns

Latest posts

Back