Baby blonde creamy toner Wella Illumina

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhe

Reaction score
Hi, I haven't used illumina much, and am wondering if you guys have any favorite toners to achieve a creamy beige blonde (not white!) On pre bleached hair?
I'm tempted to try 10/0 mixed with 9/60 color touch but would like to try illumina.

10/0 and 9/60 illumine gives a lovely creamy toner x

10/0 and 9/60 illumine gives a lovely creamy toner x
Brill thanks, equal parts? I don't want a white blonde, more a natural creamy blonde x

Just had some training yesterday and they are bringing out a new /97 range next year which is beige!!! Can't wait to use it!

Just had some training yesterday and they are bringing out a new /97 range next year which is beige!!! Can't wait to use it!
That's exact what I need haha!! What do you use at moment?

That's exact what I need haha!! What do you use at moment?

We don't stock much illumina I'm the salon at the moment, but I would mix 9/01 with 9/03 in colour touch for a neutral blonde x

I used illumina 10/69 today, it's one of my fav toners
image.jpeg

How long did you leave this toner on for? Looks lovely
Just visually at the basin.
She was a base 7 and I lifted slowly with 10 vol with heaps of baby lights so there was minimal warmth to start with. It probably was on for 5 minutes?

Just visually at the basin.
She was a base 7 and I lifted slowly with 10 vol with heaps of baby lights so there was minimal warmth to start with. It probably was on for 5 minutes?
I'll definitely try this thanks

Hi. I'm new here, and I 'm not professional .
Im going to be bleaching my hair in a few weeks and I now looking for which toners to buy, I dont want white or silver, I want a cream pale blonde with a hint of rose/ash tone sof like the picture, just very subtle basically http://hairstylezz.com/best-blonde-hair-lowlights-highlights/34/ . Did I correct understood illumina can be helpful in my case? My natural color is dark blonde. Thanks in advance

Hi. I'm new here, and I 'm not professional .
Im going to be bleaching my hair in a few weeks and I now looking for which toners to buy, I dont want white or silver, I want a cream pale blonde with a hint of rose/ash tone sof like the picture, just very subtle basically http://hairstylezz.com/best-blonde-hair-lowlights-highlights/34/ . Did I correct understood illumina can be helpful in my case? My natural color is dark blonde. Thanks in advance
You must go to a professional. Please don't mess around with chemicals on your own hair. We are professionals, and even we wouldn't be bleaching our own hair.

Latest posts

Back