Baby Gaga

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkster

Reaction score
Oh My God,

Did anyone see on Breakfast News this morning that an Ice Cream store in Covent Garden has been selling BREAST MILK Ice cream called Baby Gaga?

Any thoughts on this?

Don't think I'd be going there.... Sounds awful but each to their own and all that. :-/ x

Yuk :/ complete madness but there will be peeps that think it great as said each to their own c

Yuck! I have breast fed my children then bottle fed. The thought of producing enough milk to supply a company for ice cream makes me go cold. My milk ( the little I produced!!) was exclusively for my babies & no one else! I can't put my finger on it but think there is something morally wrong!
On the TV a man was sitting eating it - it's just not right IMO. I know in 'old day's" there were so called Wet Nannies that fed others babies, but this is sort of sick!!

I love how health officials have confiscated it to see if its "fit for human consumption". Well since babies eat it and this has been pasteurised I think we can say it is rather easily.

Don't really see what the big fuss is all about myself. No-one is being harmed, no-one is being hurt ... its a great story for a small ice cream firm and people get to try something new.

Mat

I just saw this on my local news this morning. OMG...$23.00 a scoop? :eek: That's some ice cream!

Well I can't help but to wonder where they got the milk from,
Milk banks have to be screened as there is a HIV risk with Brest milk amongst other things!
Luckly the HIV virus dosent live for long out side of the right conditions so being frozen would prob kill it but still some things people do as "trends"

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Www.lilmissbuffit.com

Well it's definitely not for me. But it does make me think.....

Why do we find it acceptable to drink the milk of other animals but not our own.......

Eww, might need to rethink cornflakes for breakfast now!:eek:

I heard on the news last night that lady gaga is suing them about the name! Lol.

All the best
Megan
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hmmm... don't think I'll be trying this! Whats next breast cheese?!

i watched this documentry on breast milk once, and it was a man and he got testicular cancer (im SURE it was testicular cancer cos women couldnt get this cancer?) and he drunk breast milk and it stopped it, stopped drinking it, it came back, started drinking it again and it went!!

It was gross he had breastmilk smoothies and all! :eek: eeww

but i guess if it gets rid of ya cancer then youd do it!!!
:green:

Hmmm... don't think I'll be trying this! Whats next breast cheese?!

LOL! breast cheese made me heave! :eek:

haha! yucckk :S

Lol, well its true! I was thinking in order see: milk, ice-cream, cheese... lol

Cured cancer... that is amazing, maybe I will try!

I'd pass on that. Iceland Icecream will do me just fine LOL
Apparently Lady Gaga is suing them over the name :green:

I'm pretty sure I saw cheese made with breast milk in spain when I lived there.

I'm pretty sure I saw cheese made with breast milk in spain when I lived there.

eew it really exsists!?

Those poor women being milked like cows :lol: I can picture it now

hundreds of women sitting in a row with electric milk pumps :lol:

quite gross really lol!:eek:

I'd pass on that. Iceland Icecream will do me just fine LOL
Apparently Lady Gaga is suing them over the name :green:

can't blame her... it is pretty, well, obvious!:lol:

eew it really exsists!?

Those poor women being milked like cows :lol: I can picture it now

hundreds of women sitting in a row with electric milk pumps :lol:

quite gross really lol!:eek:

Now THAT made me wretch! LOL But it does make you wonder... How WOULD they produce it in such mass quantities? :irked:

Latest posts

Back