Baby pink fun colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sjp-183

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience of Baby pink Toners? Which are best for depth and longevity? My client has blondor bleach, 10/16 velvesilk as a toner and JOICO 6nw fine weft through her hair. She has put a shop bought pink toner on her hair which is very patchy, but a nice shade. She wants baby pink hair.

Does anyone have experience of Baby pink Toners? Which are best for depth and longevity? My client has blondor bleach, 10/16 velvesilk as a toner and JOICO 6nw fine weft through her hair. She has put a shop bought pink toner on her hair which is very patchy, but a nice shade. She wants baby pink hair.
Crazy colour marshmallow is a nice pale pink

Toners aren’t meant to last beyond a few washes.
If her hair is quite porous, it might stain the cuticle layer and last a bit longer.

Why not sell her a bottle of the direct dye with some nitrile gloves and a small bottle of sulphate free shampoo to use at home to top up between appointments. You can add a mark up to your trade price and it’s still good value for her because she’s not having to buy a big box of gloves or pay for postage.

There are also tinted shampoos that you could retail her :)

If her hair is quite porous, it might stain the cuticle layer and last a bit longer.

Why not sell her a bottle of the direct dye with some nitrile gloves and a small bottle of sulphate free shampoo to use at home to top up between appointments. You can add a mark up to your trade price and it’s still good value for her because she’s not having to buy a big box of gloves or pay for postage.
Thank you. I think this route is the one I’m going to take. X

This is exactly what ive done with a client of mine in the past. She's had SO many different colours over the yrs, but has stuck with pink for a fair while now (always crazy colour in marshmallow, highly recommend!) I even gave her a matching pair of pink nitrile gloves which she loved! (Got mine here: Unigloves Pink Pearl Nitrile Disposable Gloves | Disposable Gloves | Pronto Direct®)

Latest posts

Back