Babyliss Wave Envy or similiar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenBella

Reaction score
Hello Hair Geeks,

Popped over from the other side!
My mum is getting married in October and I'm bridesmaid..having a bit of a worry about my hair and what to do with it.
I have a bob with layers through it, just nearly at the bottom of my neck. I lost a big chunk of hair right down to root level last year and have been growing it out and it's pretty much grand now.
My hair is really fine, straight and I wash it daily as it would be too greasy to leave it and not wash it.
I saw the wave envy on a YouTube video, are these any good for creating that Charlize Theron Great Gatzby look with the soft waves. My hair is same length as hers in that picture (hope it attaches)

Any advice on what's a decent shampoo and conditioner range for coloured hair that maybe I won't have to wash hair daily. I know supermarket brands are just full of silicones and probably making the problem worse.
Also if the wave envy would work in fine hair and actually hold the wave for the full day.

Sorry for big ramble!

Hi :) please don't wash your hair daily if you have greasy hair as that will make you produce even more oil. Dry shampoo is great for inbetween washes. As for your original question. I use it myself and think it creates a lovely look! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back