Back to back foils

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jomo1977

Reaction score
Can anyone clarify what their interpretation of back to back foils are? I thought this was weave and leave out the other part of weave out, and then take next section. But other people say it's weave a section and put the other part of the weave in another foil?
Thanks geeks šŸ˜Š

Can anyone clarify what their interpretation of back to back foils are? I thought this was weave and leave out the other part of weave out, and then take next section. But other people say it's weave a section and put the other part of the weave in another foil?
Thanks geeks šŸ˜Š
It depends what effect your after. But truthfully if you were applying the same tint/ bleach mixture to the weave drop out in a separate foil....what's the point? You may as well do back to back slices? šŸ¤£ The only time I could see this working out any different is if you were applying a different shade to the weave drop out . But to answer your question, there's no right or wrong way. If you're doing back to back weaves for maximum impact but with a softer regrowth then what your do is perfectly fine. If you do what others suggests then that's almost as impactful as a full head /global bleach application.

Back to back to me is weave or slice in to foil then leave the rest out( babylights) but for bigger dimension then take a thicker section, half it , then weave the top part (put the top weave into foil) and leave the rest out.

Latest posts

Back