Back to business after a 3 year break

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aphroditeg

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I've decided it's time for me to return to the industry after taking a break for health reasons. I'll be working for myself and I'm a little out of touch. I was wondering what your most popular treatments are these days? Mine used to be tans, acrylics and Shellac, but I'm not sure if things have moved on so much over these few years. Thanks in advance.

For me the most popular treatments are Gelish nails, eyebrow and eye treatments in general do alot of LVL lashes now rather than extensions. Spray tan, and lots of body waxing in the summer months and steady all year round. Hth xx

Thanks very much xx

Mine is facials and massages. I rarely do nails or waxing as there's loads of nail bars near where I am that do both.

Hi everyone.

I've decided it's time for me to return to the industry after taking a break for health reasons. I'll be working for myself and I'm a little out of touch. I was wondering what your most popular treatments are these days? Mine used to be tans, acrylics and Shellac, but I'm not sure if things have moved on so much over these few years. Thanks in advance.

Hi

If your looking for a cost effective solution to manage all your bookings, online appointments, marketing, customer data why not try out the power of Hive. If your interested in a free trial PM me and i'm here to help.

Regards

Kim

Latest posts

Back