Back to cutting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connelle

Reaction score
Hi guys. I qualified some time ago but not done any cutting in a long time. Do these refresher courses help? I wasn't that confident to start with x

Hi Hun I'm the same qualified 9 yrs ago and just getting back into it and I'm scared. I've done a few refresher courses and they do help but because I'm not doing it everyday I soon forget again :-/ it gets me so frustrated as I really want to get stuck in xx

Hi Hun I'm the same qualified 9 yrs ago and just getting back into it and I'm scared. I've done a few refresher courses and they do help but because I'm not doing it everyday I soon forget again :-/ it gets me so frustrated as I really want to get stuck in xx

Where did you find these courses x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

A hair company called salon promotions run courses at David Thomas hair salon in Preston, but Sally's and Alan Howard wholesales run them to. Whereabouts are you?

A hair company called salon promotions run courses at David Thomas hair salon in Preston, but Sally's and Alan Howard wholesales run them to. Whereabouts are you?

Are thy highly priced x

Don't really know about the wholesaler courses but at David Thomas it was £110 for the day with lunch provided but they were fantastic!!! Nothing is too much trouble and they really have time to explain things to you, I have been on a few of them now and will be looking into doing more xx

Cool thanks. Looked at a couple on Sally's and capital. Really want to get back to it to offer along with what I already have. Colouring is fine its just the cutting that makes me nervous.

I know how you feel cause I am the same :)

It's such a pain. X

Latest posts

Back