Back Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xChloex

Reaction score
My boyfriend (after a lot of persuasion) let me try to wax a part of his back. After one strip he wouldn't have any more and it's a good job as the next day, the bit I had waxed was really pimply even though I made him exfoliate in the shower etc.

Does this happen every time to every man? I don't know whether to take it off my list of treatments asI don't want angry men (or their gf's!) at my door!!!

Please help?!!?
x

My boyfriend (after a lot of persuasion) let me try to wax a part of his back. After one strip he wouldn't have any more and it's a good job as the next day, the bit I had waxed was really pimply even though I made him exfoliate in the shower etc.

Does this happen every time to every man? I don't know whether to take it off my list of treatments asI don't want angry men (or their gf's!) at my door!!!

Please help?!!?
x
This is a perfectly normal recation to back waxing,nothing to fret over hun.

The secret is to get it done asap,I usually go all down one side with my roller wax,then remove in as fast motion as I can, then I do the other side,then around the neck and lower back.No man wants the gently,gently approach...or for their pain to be prolonged,Save that for the ones you dont like.:green:

If it's very pimply then an anti- histermine can be given,I wouldn't really recommend they exfoliate for at least 48 hours following their wax,especially if it were still red/sore,leave it a little longer(there's no need for them to exfoliate for a while anyway as waxing naturally exfoliates the skin.Use lots of witch Hazel cooling gel will give a calming affect,and a nice cool shower.The shower first though,lol

Back waxing is popular in our salon and it would be a shame for you remove this treatment from your list because it is needed by many.HTH

I would say the majority of men go pimply unless the hair is very weak and sparse.i would say the pimples are at their worst about a week after so advise when best to wax if they are going on holiday.

Thanks for all your comments and advice!! I put on some tea tree and this morning it already looks a lot better. I shall try and pursuade him to have another go!!!

x

Latest posts

Back