Backscratchers, do I need to do a course if acrylic qualified

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi All

I hope this isnt a too 'unprofessional' question but here goes.....

I am really interested in seeing how the backscratchers extremes go on, read the threads and got some literature from Super nail.

As I have qualified and been using L&P would you recommend I go on a course to learn how to use backscratchers or would I be able to do it from the starter kit (and the cd/video?)

Also anyone know if they are at Excel and if they do 'deals' on kits at the show just my luck to buy it now and its cheaper at excel !!!!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

MINKUS said:
Hi All

I hope this isnt a too 'unprofessional' question but here goes.....

I am really interested in seeing how the backscratchers extremes go on, read the threads and got some literature from Super nail.

As I have qualified and been using L&P would you recommend I go on a course to learn how to use backscratchers or would I be able to do it from the starter kit (and the cd/video?)

Also anyone know if they are at Excel and if they do 'deals' on kits at the show just my luck to buy it now and its cheaper at excel !!!!

Thanks in advance for any advice.
For me personally, the instructions with the kit were enough as it is a relatively easy and straight-forward system unlike L&P for example, but its personal preference really - you may feel that you would prefer a classroom environment.

The bad news is that no, Supernail are not going to be at Excel unfortunately but I believe they are holding some "roadshow" of sorts during October so maybe get in touch and see whether you could "try before you buy" then and hopefully get a deal on a kit?

MINKUS said:

I spoke to Supernail about this and as long as you have trained with a reputable company in L&P nail extensions (I had to show the Backscratchers Distributors here in Ireland my CND certificate) then you can buy the Backscratchers Extreme Powder Glaze System without having to do their course.

Hi

its a doddle to do just watch the video you carnt go wrong. You will love it.

Cheers guys, I am 'gagging' to have a go!! will get myself a batch asap!!

Hello!

Def ok to buy Extreme, so long as you have trained in L&P with reputable company. And the video's great.

No, I'm afraid SuperNail don't do any of the shows. They do, however, do their own "Day of Education" days - which are designed primarily for existing Backscratchers' Trained Technicians looking to update their certificates (& as an ongoing way for SuperNail to check each technician's skills are up to scratch).

Will let you guys know next time I get notification of a Day of Education coming up. If they do one in the Midlands I have been known to help out, so I may even see you there!!

Latest posts

Back