Quantcast

backscratchers fibreglass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Reaction score
Hi are there any of you that use the Backscratchers fibreglass system?
I have heard alot about it and would'nt mind trying it, i have checked out the website and it dos'nt give a great lot of detail apart from the prices for conversion courses.
Can anyone help?????

thanx
Amanda

Debs

Reaction score
The training at Backscratchers seems really good from an onlookers point of view, I can`t vouch for it personally but as a user I have always loved the products. That is, until I found Creative.......I bought a Fabric# kit and have been using that since, I personally love it and find it far better.
Why not get try me kits on both of them and see how you get on with them

diesel1978

Reaction score
Debs said:
The training at Backscratchers seems really good from an onlookers point of view, I can`t vouch for it personally but as a user I have always loved the products. That is, until I found Creative.......I bought a Fabric# kit and have been using that since, I personally love it and find it far better.
Why not get try me kits on both of them and see how you get on with them
Hi, thanx for that, i will certainly be trying the fabric, but still would love to try the backscratchers product. I think i just an excuse to spend more money!!!!! i love it!!!

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Reaction score
diesel1978 said:
Hi are there any of you that use the Backscratchers fibreglass system?
I have heard alot about it and would'nt mind trying it, i have checked out the website and it dos'nt give a great lot of detail apart from the prices for conversion courses.
Can anyone help?????

thanx
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I've just recently purchased the fibreglass system from Backscratchers. I'm having a go on my own nails this weekend so I'll let you know what the products like.

Louise :)

Up To Scratch

Reaction score
Hi All!!

I'm a Backscratchers technician and LOVE this system, so (and I know this thread's old!!) but if you still need advice please feel free to PM me.

G. xx

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Hi. Can you tell me where I can purchase this system? At the moment I use the Alida one. It's good but I'd like to try another one!!
:)

Up To Scratch

Reaction score
Hey Artymarty!

Am PMing you details - I love Backscratchers!! Pls feel free to contact me anytime with any queries.

G. xx

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Anyonw tried the Microwrap by OPI?

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Reaction score
Fab Freak said:
Anyone tried the Microwrap by OPI?
I tried Microwrap recently (I normally used backscratchers). I found it a little too rigid i.e. it flips back up after you apply the resin/builder (a quick touch with an orange stick cured it). It is very clear and very strong. It might just have been me - although the person demonstrating this product at the NEC seemed to have more trouble than I did!!!!

Can you buy the Fabric Try Me Kit if you are not Creative trained?

Fab Freak

Reaction score
glynis said:
I tried Microwrap recently (I normally used backscratchers). I found it a little too rigid i.e. it flips back up after you apply the resin/builder (a quick touch with an orange stick cured it). It is very clear and very strong. It might just have been me - although the person demonstrating this product at the NEC seemed to have more trouble than I did!!!!

Already using Fabric - but wondered what the Microwrap was like to apply after reading so many articles on this...

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
glynis said:
As long as you have your certificate Aylin - YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts