Quantcast

backscratchers fibreglass

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel1978

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
777
Reaction score
12
Location
North Yorkshire
Hi are there any of you that use the Backscratchers fibreglass system?
I have heard alot about it and would'nt mind trying it, i have checked out the website and it dos'nt give a great lot of detail apart from the prices for conversion courses.
Can anyone help?????

thanx
Amanda
 

Debs

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2003
Messages
1,621
Reaction score
36
Location
Essex
The training at Backscratchers seems really good from an onlookers point of view, I can`t vouch for it personally but as a user I have always loved the products. That is, until I found Creative.......I bought a Fabric# kit and have been using that since, I personally love it and find it far better.
Why not get try me kits on both of them and see how you get on with them
 

diesel1978

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
777
Reaction score
12
Location
North Yorkshire
Debs said:
The training at Backscratchers seems really good from an onlookers point of view, I can`t vouch for it personally but as a user I have always loved the products. That is, until I found Creative.......I bought a Fabric# kit and have been using that since, I personally love it and find it far better.
Why not get try me kits on both of them and see how you get on with them
Hi, thanx for that, i will certainly be trying the fabric, but still would love to try the backscratchers product. I think i just an excuse to spend more money!!!!! i love it!!!
 

PLAOH

jog jog jogging
Joined
Dec 21, 2003
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
25
Location
East Anglia
diesel1978 said:
Hi are there any of you that use the Backscratchers fibreglass system?
I have heard alot about it and would'nt mind trying it, i have checked out the website and it dos'nt give a great lot of detail apart from the prices for conversion courses.
Can anyone help?????

thanx
Amanda

Hi Amanda,

I've just recently purchased the fibreglass system from Backscratchers. I'm having a go on my own nails this weekend so I'll let you know what the products like.

Louise :)
 

Up To Scratch

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
817
Reaction score
38
Location
Nr Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire
Hi All!!

I'm a Backscratchers technician and LOVE this system, so (and I know this thread's old!!) but if you still need advice please feel free to PM me.

G. xx
 

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Joined
Feb 24, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
10
Location
Leicester
Hi. Can you tell me where I can purchase this system? At the moment I use the Alida one. It's good but I'd like to try another one!!
:)
 

Up To Scratch

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
817
Reaction score
38
Location
Nr Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire
Hey Artymarty!

Am PMing you details - I love Backscratchers!! Pls feel free to contact me anytime with any queries.

G. xx
 

Fab Freak

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
70
Location
Bondsville, West Yorkshire
Anyonw tried the Microwrap by OPI?
 

*Glynis*

Gooner Geek
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
788
Reaction score
25
Location
Rushden, Northamptonshire, UK
Fab Freak said:
Anyone tried the Microwrap by OPI?
I tried Microwrap recently (I normally used backscratchers). I found it a little too rigid i.e. it flips back up after you apply the resin/builder (a quick touch with an orange stick cured it). It is very clear and very strong. It might just have been me - although the person demonstrating this product at the NEC seemed to have more trouble than I did!!!!

Can you buy the Fabric Try Me Kit if you are not Creative trained?
 

Fab Freak

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
3,326
Reaction score
70
Location
Bondsville, West Yorkshire
glynis said:
I tried Microwrap recently (I normally used backscratchers). I found it a little too rigid i.e. it flips back up after you apply the resin/builder (a quick touch with an orange stick cured it). It is very clear and very strong. It might just have been me - although the person demonstrating this product at the NEC seemed to have more trouble than I did!!!!

Can you buy the Fabric Try Me Kit if you are not Creative trained?
Already using Fabric - but wondered what the Microwrap was like to apply after reading so many articles on this...
 

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Joined
Jan 11, 2003
Messages
6,709
Reaction score
477
Location
Yorkshire
glynis said:
Can you buy the Fabric Try Me Kit if you are not Creative trained?
As long as you have your certificate Aylin - YES!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top